Peter Strohkorb, Sales & Marketing Advisory, Training and Coaching
Your "USP Whisperer"
Sales & Marketing Advisory, Training, Mentoring, Coaching
Salespeople, Marketers, Business Owners and Executives
Do You... :
- Want to find, win and keep more of the right kind of customers ?
- Need a unique selling proposition that clearly differentiates your proposals and your business from your competitors'?
- Want to know and understand your ideal customer personas, where they hang out, and how you can get to them effectively?
- Know how to attract and hook your ideal customers and lead them to buy from you consistently?
- Want better social media and online selling skills?
- Wish for your sales people and your marketers to have the right skill set, mind set and tool kit to succeed ?
Peter is your "USP Whisperer". He offers sales & marketing advisory, training, coaching and mentoring services to groups and individuals.
Peter's fees will be more than offset by the success that you will reap when you implement his recommendations. Peter guarantees that he will help you to make or save more money than you ever spend on his advice.
Contact Us Today.
What Peter's Clients Say...
Whatever You Need. Contact Us.
Peter's coaching sessions can be booked for groups or individuals, either face-to-face or via video conference.
Why Peter ?
Executives on three continents, including the USA, value Peter's unique insight and perspective. Peter helps them to see things more clearly, to make better decisions, and to ask his input on their more 'difficult' questions.
His personable style, awesome insight and probing questions, as well as his extensive international network of very useful contacts are what attracts business owners and executives to Peter's program.
Peter was featured as only one of five world experts in Sales & Marketing and his LinkedIn Group was voted into the Top 5 LinkedIn Groups for Sales Enablement.
Peter is an internationally acclaimed 5-star author, featured in the media and speaks internationally at conferences and corporate events.
Peter is right for you if you are looking for:
- approachable style
- vast experience
- practical advice
- a large network of decision maker contacts